Open Enrollment for Free VPK
We offer a free VPK program from 8:30am – 2:00pm
Call us at 305-274-7174 to enroll your child today
Reasons to love PCA:
- Christian education, teaching students biblically-based values with a strong academic foundation.
- Small classroom size, allowing for individual attention to each student.
- Teachers are invested in the lives of the children, educationally and spiritually, with daily devotional instruction, prayer, and worship.
- Family-oriented: being a part of PCA is being a part of our family. Parents are heard and made participants in children’s education.
- Genuine love for your children from all teachers, administration, and staff at PCA.
- Accredited curriculums by the Department of Education
Why Choose Us
High quality education!
Accredited curriculums by The Department of Education, BJU Press and online Alpha and Omega Publications.
Small classroom setting, a tight knit community environment where everyone is loved and accepted
PCA cares about your child’s spiritual, physical and emotional growth, not just their education.
Teachers and staff at PCA will model and enforce Christian values that will help your child succeed.
PCA offers a safe environment for your child’s physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
Family and Team
PCA is a family team comprised of parents, teachers, staff and students to ensure your child succeeds.
How do we evaluate the academic growth of students at Pneuma Christian Academy? We start with the premise that every process must be monitored to verify its effectiveness. Every educational institution has established parameters and goals to meet by a...
Here we go again, another year is in the books, and what a year it was! Never would any of us have imagined that 2020 would bring so many challenges our way. Usually, an election year is tough enough but...
In the last few years, I have had the privilege of admiring from afar the amazing work of the teachers and staff at Pneuma Christian Academy. Now as the school’s Dean, I have an up-close view of what it takes...