We offer a free VPK program from 8:30am – 12:00pm
Call us at 305-274-7174 to enroll your child today!
Reasons to love PCA:
- Christian education, teaching students biblically-based values with a strong academic foundation.
- Small classroom size, allowing for individual attention to each student.
- Teachers are invested in the lives of the children, educationally and spiritually, with daily devotional instruction, prayer, and worship.
- Family-oriented: being a part of PCA is being a part of our family. Parents are heard and made participants in children’s education.
- Genuine love for your children from all teachers, administration, and staff at PCA.
- Accredited curriculums by the Department of Education
Why Choose Us
High quality education!
Accredited curriculums by The Department of Education, BJU Press and online Alpha and Omega Publications.
Small classroom setting, a tight knit community environment where everyone is loved and accepted
PCA cares about your child’s spiritual, physical and emotional growth, not just their education.
Teachers and staff at PCA will model and enforce Christian values that will help your child succeed.
PCA offers a safe environment for your child’s physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
Family and Team
PCA is a family team comprised of parents, teachers, staff and students to ensure your child succeeds.