Tuition and Curriculum
Why Pneuma Christian Academy Middle and High School?
- Accredited by the National Association for Christian Schools.
- Christian curriculums meet the Florida State Standards of Education.
- Teaches children the values of God’s kingdom.
- Family like atmosphere where all the children feel at home.
- Safe and secure environment
To register your child, you will need:
- Immunizations and vaccination forms.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of insurance card.
- Copy of parent’s identification card.
- Last school year final report card.
- Last standardized test results
- Recommendation letter from previous school
- IEP or Diagnostic documentation. (If applicable)
Tuition & Schedule
Contact us for more information.
Download SUPPLY LIST NOW!
At Pneuma Christian Academy our available courses prepare students for college and careers, giving them a variety of options that guide them to choose from a wide branch of elective subjects, languages, career branches and technical education.
During this crucial developmental stage, PCA integrates social and emotional learning that supports every student’s transition. This dynamic way of guiding children decreases problem behaviors and promotes school success, all of this in a safe and supportive environment.
Pneuma Christian Academy Middle School aims to train young people to have a generational mentality that encourages them to develop their own intellect and relationship with God so that they are ready for their own future, allowing them to give back to their community—to those that paved the road before them, as well as to those who will come after them.
3rd -8th grade
Ignitia is a versatile online Christian curriculum and learning management system with dynamic, Christ-centered lessons and interactive features designed to serve teachers and students in elementary and middle.