Tuition and Curriculum
Why Pneuma Christian Academy Preschool?
- It uses Christian curriculums that meet the Florida State standards of education.
- Teaches all children the values of God’s kingdom.
- Family like atmosphere where all the children feel right at home.
- Safe and secure environment
- Apple Accreditation and part of Quality Counts
To register your child you will need:
- Immunizations and vaccination forms.
- Birth Certificate.
- Copy of insurance card.
- Copy of parent’s identification card.
Tuition & Schedule
All preschool children take a nap every day, so we require for every child to have a set of blankets for this purpose
We accept the School Readiness Scholarship. Discounts are available for families with more than 1 child, 5% discount on total annual costs for each additional child.
*Military discounts available.
|FEES||Schedules||1 yr||2 yrs old||3 yrs old|
|Tuition||Weekly Full day
7:00 am-6:00 pm
We offer a VPK Program where every family receives 2 1/5 free hours daily. The schedule for VPK students is from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Application fee (once a year) $150
|Preschool Fees||Schedules||4 years old
|Tuition||Weekly Full day 7:00 am-6:00 p.m.||$130.00||$100.00|
* PCA is a developmentally, age-appropriate school.
Pneuma Christian Academy does not discriminate in admissions, employment, or in any of its educational programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religious creed, disability or handicap.
Download SUPPLY LIST NOW!
At Pneuma Christian Academy, we take the preschool a step beyond. We create a fun learning environment where children can learn and grow with hands on through exciting activities to build in children new skills through self-expression.
The HighScope Preschool Curriculum provides an approach characterized by children’s active participatory learning, the plan-do-review process, developing children’s conflict resolution skills, and adult scaffolding. The curriculum includes a set of resources to support teachers in creating learning environments and experiences that reflect the curriculum’s approach.
- Promotes research-based teaching practices to support children’s development and learning in all Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework (ELOF) domains
- Promotes ongoing observation, planning, and scaffolding based on children’s developmental levels
- Provides a range of strategies and resources to support family engagement
- Promotes active, hands-on exploration
- Provides specific guidance on how to establish well-organized, engaging indoor and outdoor environments
- Provides specific guidance on how to establish a daily schedule and developmentally appropriate routines
- Promotes individualization based on children’s interests, strengths, and needs
- Provides limited guidance on culturally responsive interactions, learning experiences, and materials